When you think of easy to bake pastries, usually the first thing that comes to mind is a simple biscuit or scone. However if you’re looking for something more decadent and rich, this article will introduce you to three easy-to-bake desserts with a twist.
The recipes are as follows:
1) Baked Apple Pie French Toast
This easy to bake pastry is a twist on the classic French toast recipe. Here, the bread is dipped in egg and milk before being coated in sugar and cinnamon. The bread is then baked until golden brown before being topped with an apple pie filling made from apples, sugar, butter, cornstarch and spices. Served warm or cold!
– easy to make pastries
What You’ll Need:
– ½ cup butter, melted
– 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
– 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
For the filling:
– 2 apples, peeled and diced into cubes of ¼ inch each 5 oz) – ½ cup white sugar – 2 tsp cornstarch – ½ tsp nutmeg – ½ tsp cinnamon – 1 tbsp butter
What You’ll Need to do:
– Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Mix sugar, brown sugar and ground cinnamon together in a bowl until uniform. Grease baking dish with butter. Dip bread slices in milk mixture for 10 seconds each side before placing them one by one into the sugar mix. Make sure each side is coated evenly. Put them upside down in the greased baking dish and spread apple pie filling over the top. Bake for about an hour or until golden brown. Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped cream!
2) Strawberry Nutella Crepes
This easy to bake recipe is a must-have for all bakers. In addition to being easy, it’s also easy on your wallet as you can use store bought ingredients.
This recipe creates the perfect crepes that are filled with Nutella and strawberry jam. It is an easy dessert or breakfast option, but tastes like a fancy restaurant dish! All of these reasons make this easy to bake pastry one of our favorites!
3) Cream Cheese Danish
This easy to bake pastry is a classic dessert for breakfast or brunch. This easy recipe can easily be made vegan by substituting the cream cheese with vegan cream cheese and replacing the egg with a flaxseed egg.
It’s easy, delicious, and looks gourmet! When baked, it has a soft center with crispy edges. The perfect easy to bake pastry recipe that is easy on your wallet as well as easy on the eyes! However, if you need a sweet treat at any time of day then this easy to bake recipe is the right choice.
These easy to bake pastries are easy on your wallet and easy to make! They’re great for bakers of all levels and easy enough that the whole family can help!
The easy to bake pastries we’ve covered here are a great place to start. They’re easy enough for the amateur baker, and they offer an impressive payoff with just a few minutes of prep time. Whip up one today and share it with your friends or family as a delicious homemade dessert!