1. Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes – These bite-sized chocolate chip cheesecakes are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. The best part is that they’re gluten-free, so everyone can enjoy them.
2. Meyer Lemon Mini Cheesecakes – These tangy and sweet mini cheesecakes are made with fresh Meyer lemons, making them a refreshing treat. They’re also gluten-free, so everyone can enjoy them.
3. Raspberry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes – These irresistible mini cheesecakes are swirled with raspberry puree, making them both pretty and delicious. They’re also gluten-free, so everyone can enjoy them.
4. Strawberry Shortcake Mini Cheesecakes – These cute and tasty mini cheesecakes are made with fresh strawberries and a buttery shortcake crust. They’re also gluten-free, so everyone can enjoy them.
5. Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecakes – These rich and creamy mini cheesecakes are topped with a homemade salted caramel sauce. They’re also gluten-free, so everyone can enjoy them.
A Recipe with Details
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make gluten free mini cheesecake recipe, you’ve come to the right place! This recipe uses a simple shortbread crust and is filled with a creamy cheesecake filling. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion!
1 cup (120 grams) gluten free all-purpose flour
1/2 cup (60 grams) almond flour
1/4 cup (30 grams) tapioca flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (115 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
For the Filling:
2 (8 ounce/225 gram) packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
2 tablespoons (30 grams) gluten free all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs, at room temperature
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan with butter. Place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan.
2. To make the crust: In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the butter and sugar to the bowl and mix until the ingredients are combined. The dough will be crumbly. Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool while you make the filling.
3. To make the filling: In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, gluten free flour, and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the eggs and beat just until combined. Pour the filling over the cooled crust and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set and no longer jiggling in the centre when you gently shake the pan. Turn off the oven and leave cheesecake in the oven with the door ajar for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
5. To serve, remove the sides of the pan and transfer the cheesecake to a serving plate. Cut into slices and enjoy!
This recipe can easily be doubled if you need to make a larger cheesecake. Simply use a 9×13 inch (23×33 cm) baking pan instead of the springform pan. The bake time will be slightly longer, so just keep an eye on it and bake until the cheesecake is set in the centre. Enjoy!
Tips for Gluten Free Mini Cheesecake Bites
-To make the crust: mix together 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup tapioca flour, 1/4 cup coconut flour, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Then, cut in 6 tablespoons of cold butter until it resembles coarse crumbs. Add in 3 tablespoons of honey and mix until well blended.
-Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Allow cooling while you prepare the filling.
-To make the filling: beat together 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth.
-Pour the filling over the cooled crust. Drop small spoonfuls of raspberry jam over the top.
-Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Allow cooling completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!