Are you among those who love eating strawberries and want to try some amazing strawberry-made dishes? If yes, then keep reading as here you will read about strawberry cheesecake dessert recipes that will cater to your sugar cravings. This strawberry cheesecake dessert recipe is creamy and smooth with whipped cream and strawberry pie filling.
Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe In Simple Steps
The preparation time required to make this delicious yet smooth dessert is 15 minutes, with a cooking time of 20 minutes.
- 12 graham crackers
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- Four beaten eggs
- One tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz can strawberry pie filling
- 3 cups whipped cream
Methods To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
- Take the graham crackers and crush them. Stir in around ½ cup of granulated sugar along with melted butter. Press all of them together in a 9 x 13 inches pan. Keep it aside.
- Take the cream cheese and beat it until it gets smooth. Add the sugar, beaten eggs, and vanilla as well. Beat all of it together until it gets smooth. In the end, scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust and bake it at 375 degrees for 20-23 minutes or until it is done.
- Let it cool down and top it with the strawberry pie filling, whipped cream, or whipped topping. Store it aside in the fridge.
Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe – Some Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make use of other pie fillings instead of a strawberry filling?
Yes, you can try apple, cherry, apricot, blueberry, peach, lemon, and raspberry pie filling.
Can you use lemon in the strawberry cheesecake dessert recipe?
Yes, you can add around one tablespoon of lemon juice along with ½ tablespoon of lemon zest to the strawberry cheesecake dessert.
Do I need to add sugar to the graham cracker crust?
Yes, that is how you need to make graham cracker crust. But you can easily cut it down to ⅓ cup of sugar or can use your favorite sugar type instead.
How To Make Healthier Cheesecake?
For a lighter version of the cheesecake, try to use ⅓ less fat cream cheese along with low-fat graham crackers. You can also replace one portion of sugar using stevia or another sugar alternative; you can top the strawberry cheesecake dessert with no sugar added pie filling or can even use fresh fruits or can make use of the cool light whip. But always keep in mind that the alterations you bring will alter the way how the strawberry cheesecake dessert will turn out to be.
If you are a strawberry lover, then try the above-given strawberry cheesecake dessert recipe at home that asks for just 35 minutes of your time. Give a try to the recipe and share in the comment section below how your strawberry cheesecake dessert turns out.